Live Garden Sound Sessions
Halloween Blue Blood Full Moon
Saturday October 31st, 2020:
Times: 5:30 pm -7:30 pm
If you are coming in persion please dress appropriately for the weather. Bring blankets, pillows and mats so you are comfortable. Check the weather and dress appropriate for your body type. The Sun goes down earlier and so it will be perfect. If you are cold natured bring a nice blanket or sleeping bag to feel cozy and warm during the fall session.
Date: Saturday October 31st at 5:30 pm-Live and Zoom available
Time: 5:30-7:30 pm
If participating live please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior and no later than 5 minutes prior to event. Please wait in car until 15 minutes prior to sound healing so that we can check in people mindfully. Gate locks promptly at 5:30 pm. Sorry no late entry due to saftey and other protocols. Please be a little early and thanks for your cooperation with these guidelines. Limited space available so if interested live then sign up right away.
(new and improved microphones)
Cost Live Zoom:
$20 Individual Virtual Option On Zoom
(Receive instructions upon registration-You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check spam thoroughly is it likely will show up there)
If joining via zoom which is available then please arrive in waiting room a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Waiting room opens at 5 pm. The earlier the better for the virtual option.
All Sales Final. Sorry there is no waiting list. Ticket Transfers to friend or family on your own is OK and new name submitted to dhyanjot@gmail a minimum of 24 hours prior to session. This is important to allow these session to happen and continue. Thank you for understanding.
Theme: Shakti Healing Halloween Full Blue Blood Moon in Aries in Star Pada Bharani
‘Bharani’ means to cherish, support and to be nourished. This blue full moon gong immersion is sure to magnify the healing power of the divine feminine.
Bharani represents the incubator for the soul as it transports it from one realm of existence to another.
This mysterious nakshatra is sure to nourish the artist in you and enhance the creative thoughts and ideas that are just ready to flourish.
Wear your most creative outfit and mask of choice for this amazing opporunity this Halloween to activate the shakti divine in you and leave refreshed, supported and inspired.
Live: (Limited space) Located just above Mission Valley just North of the 8 on 805 at Murray Ridge. You will recieve an email confirmation with address to put into your navigation.
Virtual: Zoom meeting ID and password option and information regarding zoom given after registration. Please use the search bar for lost emails as they almost always go to spam. Use key words like gong sound healing and email address email@example.com.
* Pre-registration required. No walk ups please
* Upon Sign up you will recieve directions and address or Zoom ID. Be sure to check your email and spam.
* Please be mindful and quiet upon arrival as it is a neighborhood and helps with creating a neutral space
* Please wear a mask upon arrival and departure and keep social distancing while lining up by the back gate
* There will be a check in for each session
* Please bring your own mat, water, pillows, eye pillows, face masks (recommended while laying down), and anything comfortable to lay down on no larger than 72″ x 36″
* Gate opens 15 minutes prior to session. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior (please stay in car until 15 minutes prior to entry especially for second session giving the prior session plenty of time and space to leave) and no later than 5 minutes prior to session as there will be no late entries so please show up on time for optimal saftety procedures
* There is a bathroom on site if needed before or after the session
* If you are feeling sick, are Covid-19 or any other virus positive within the last 14 days or been around anyone with Covid-19 please do not come to this event.
* If you are over age 70 or have any pre-existing health issues that compromises your immune system then take extra pre-cautions whether this event (live) is for you. If you are someone at risk for COVID-19 please choose the virtual option.
* Each session will include a short meditation that may include mantra followed by a short yoga nidra/shamanic journey including a 60 minute sound healing with a variety of gongs and other instruments of sound healing.
* All ages over 12 welcome – Silence is required.
*NO cell phones please for live option
*Please honor each others spacing sensitivities upon arrival, during the session and upon leaving
Sound Sessions are designed for opening blockages, neutralizing tension and increasing the healing potential of the human body. Each session embraces the sound technology to attract protective and guiding light that is generated by our solar system. Each planet represents a different energy and vibration based on its movement around the Sun.
Each gong has a unique vibration that initiates and transforms the energy vortexes of the body to open energetic freedom and healing. When we have energetic freedom we feel alive and Joyous while attracting the people and things that serve our purpose in life.
Sacred sound healer Dhyanjot uses Vedic Astrology to tune into the planetary alignments to create the intention and gong arrangment for each session. Each gong session will have 5–7 gongs, 11 minute Meditation, aromatherapy and other sound healing instruments that fit the astrological arrangement perimeters.
Each session will include some of the following gongs: Platonic Earth representing experience, clarity and purpose; Venus representing love, friendship, joy, and abundance; Neptune representing imagination, creativity, compassion, and heightened awareness; and elemental earth representing balance and protection; Special gong guests may include: Chiron; Mars, Nibiru, Earth Year, Moon, Sun, and Jupiter. Other instruments may include ethereal flute, singing bowls, hand pan, isochronic beats, wind gongs, specialty chimes, bells, harmonium, rattles,
What to expect: Check in at gate (please keep you social distance with others) then enter the garden sanctuary quietly and choose a spot to lay down. Please keep and conversations quiet and to a minimum along with turning all cell phones off or leaving them in the car so not to disturb the energy of the session.
What to wear and bring: Wear comfortable clothes for meditation and laying down comfortably for about 60 minutes. Bring a yoga mat or blanket, eye pillow, or anything that will make you feel more comfortable. Most importantly come with an empty and open mind.
This experience will be held in an outside garden sanctuary. So be sure to prepare for any and all your needs for comfort including padding, blankets, and water. A restroom is available for anyone who needs to use it before or after the session.
Hi, I'm Dhyanjot. This website offers information into my yoga classes, sound & light healings and mastering life sessions designed to help people live pain free, prosperous lives. In addition, I facilitate nutritional health cleanses, vibrational healing workshops, gong immersions for deep healing and I am available for holistic health and life coaching.
© 2012 Integrated Wellness SD / JotYoga.